Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let Me Count the Ways

Sometimes a gnomette meets her soulmate and she just KNOWS. It's all there. Every important little detail. And that's how I have always felt about you. How do I love you? Let me count the ways... I love you because you make me smile all the time. I love you because you were there for me on the cloudiest day my garden has ever seen. I know you work hard to make sure our garden has everything we gneed. I happen to think you have a gnack for finding the best music that makes every ounce of my body beat in rhythm. I love you because you have the BEST morning eyes EVER. They are the first thing I see and I know I have a good day in store for me. I love that we help keep each other's feet on the ground, even when our hearts are on Cloud 9. We can chitter and chatter about anything. And gno matter what garden mazes we may find ourselves in, we always come out holding hands. I have so many reasons to love you, and I even blush a little admitting that one is that you're HOT HOT HOT... For two tiny souls as we, our lives sure can't get any warmer. We are blessed.

PERSONAL GNOTE:
"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS they are soooooo beautiful, and I love the way you have mirrored the coordinating colours. Your were obviously have a gnatural talent for gnomes. They are truly amazing.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Susann
    -x-

    ReplyDelete