Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bitty Betty

Hello my friend, as I hope I can call you. If you take a moment, I think you'll like me too. My persona can change from day to day. Be it clothes or hair color, I do it my way. It's what's in my heart and the good that I do, those are the things, the things you should view. If you give me a squeeze, I think you will soon see that we're full of the same cuddles, you and me. Take a pause before speaking, no snap judgements today. Take a moment to listen to what I have to say. You can find friends in all kinds of places, of all different styles and ages and races. If you will call me "friend" today, I'm sure our bond will be here to stay.

PERSONAL GNOTE:
"My persona can change from day to day. Be it clothes or hair color, I do it my way. It's what's in my heart and the good that I do, those are the things, the things you should view."

"Take a pause before speaking, no snap judgements today. Take a moment to listen to what I have to say. You can find friends in all kinds of places, of all different styles and ages and races."

The above quotes were taken from The Book about Betty by Danielle Marinovich

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    Yet another amazing little gnomette. The pattern and the colour combination reminds me of Coco Channel, and I love her eye patch too.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Su
    -x-

    ReplyDelete