Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Topsy Turvy

We've all had those days, haven't we? I'm sure you know the kind I'm speaking of, where gno matter what you do it just seems like gnothing goes right? What do you do when that happens? Personally, I look to the gnomes to cheer me up. Every soul could use a tiny pick-me-up on occasion, and that's the gnomes' specialty! It's a service they are more than happy to provide, but what happens when the one who is having a bad day is a tiny gnome soul himself? Think about it. If a little gnome in gneed is feeling a bit down and out of sorts, then who is small enough to provide him with HIS tiny pick-me-up? Try gnot to worry. As it turns out, EVERY soul can find a loved one to give them their tiny reminder that life is good. And this gnome is gno different. Cheer up, little fella. You are loved and I'm sure that you'll be your gnormal cheerful self when the sun rises again.

1 comment: