Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

When I Grow Up

What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know about you, but I still haven't decided myself. Gnot this little fella! Even at such a young age, this little gnomeling knows exactly what he wants to be. A rock star! And gnot just any rock star - he wants to play the guitar! There is gno better way to release the wiggles that might be building up inside your tiny body than to play a bit of loud music. At least I'm sure that's what he would tell you. This young gnomeling is so full of energy and is always running around tackling the slugs in the garden and jumping off the garden wall or climbing the sunflower stalks just to see how high he can get. If there is one gnome who knows how to release built up energy, it's him I'm sure. Gnot many gnomes have what it takes to be a rock star, but from what I've seen he has the energy and enthusiasm that it takes. I doubt there is anything he couldn't do with that sort of spark for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment