Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Honorary Band Member

I'm sure you know how it goes. Everygnome has that one band that they absolutely adore. Their music just strikes a cord in your soul. In many ways, it's different for everygnome because every band is as unique as every soul. Gno matter what kind of music calls to your heart, though, some things remain the same. The band's passion in their words can be felt in your soul, almost as though it's your sorrow they are singing about. Your heart seems to beat in time with the drums as though they are one. And of course, it goes without saying, everygnome would love to actually meet the band, let alone be part of it. So look what the Black Veil Beetles have done! They have actually sent an honorary band member to meet their biggest fan! Don't believe me? I have to admit, I hardly believe myself. Let's ask him. I'm sure he's legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment