Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Berry Power!

You know how it goes. The little gnomelings are alway full of energy and trying to think of new games to play. They love to run around and laugh. One of their favorites is pretending to be super heros, and it comes as no surprise that all these little strawberry kisses want to be the same hero when they grow up. There's no convincing them that there is anygnome more cool than the Guardian of the Strawberry Patch. He's always ready for adventure! The strawberry kisses donn their costumes and chant their own mottos while leaping across the field... "Strawberry fields forever!" "Hippidy Ho and away I go!" "Step away from the berries!" and "Berry Power!" are just some of the silly things you may hear amongst the giggles.


PERSONAL GNOTE:
I'm so excited about the way my fruit gnomes are developing their own personalities. I think the idea of gnomes disuising themselves as the part of the garden they're from is adorable and I have other ideas in mind to continue that theme. This little posse came about from my attempt to explore different colors of strawberries. As you can see, some have white seeds while other have black or yellow. I also messed around with the size of the seeds just to see how it looked. They are all different but they all turned out so cute, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment