Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Lump or Two?

Some gnomes believe there is nothing better than an afternoon tea in the garden. The dainty hats, sugar snap cookies and mint tea served in buttercups - it's all so frilly. And gnomes LOVE frilly! But these three wee tea drinkers know that it's not really the frills that make tea time so much fun. It's the company! And they LOVE to have tea together. The gossipping, laughing and reminiscing of good times together is what makes tea time so magical. Everygnome wishes they had more time for tea with their loved ones, and it's no different for these gals. The mother cherishes every opportunity to recapture the memories she shares with her two daughters. And boy are there some doozies! So, would you like one lump or two with your tea, and please... do tell me more!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea, since I only check in now and then that my sweet gnome was a specially made creation from you! I am so honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, Jeanne. I guess it's easy for me to assume that everyone knows about my crazy hobby, but I guess I was wrong. I bet you were confused when she came in the mail! lol.

    ReplyDelete