Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Wee Misses

This Wee Misses recently moved from the Fields of Columbines to the Saguaro Desert! Why? For her love, of course! When a gnome meets her love, she just knows it's right! And now she has a big task ahead of her - the transfomation of her new desert house into a magical home for her and her love. She's excited about it all, though, because she finally gets to be near her love all day long. Wouldn't you love that too? Welcome home, Wee Misses! As the Gnomish blessing goes: May your home be wee but your love be grand!

4 comments:

  1. Aaahhhh!!!! I got a gnome!!! Thank you. I really like her. I was secretly hoping I'd get one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm glad you like her! I tried something different with the flowers and I wasn't sure if I liked the results, but I'm glad you're happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so sweet you must be so proud with how they all turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when I can get it just perfect for the recipient. It's a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete