Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Paradise

Look how bright and sunny this little lady appears! You wouldn't know it by her looks, but she has actually been working quite hard for some time now, tending to her little corner of the garden (over by the thistle patch). But now she's ready to just stop and relax, perhaps she'll just lay in the sun for a while? And we all know she deserves the break. Where will she go for her mini-retirement? Oh, that's the best part! She and her love have made a little nest by the pond. Water-front property, baby! In her spare time, she has been busy getting the new nest ready for the special day when the two of them can move there permanently. Even as a work in progress, it's perfect for them because they are always so relaxed whenever they spend time by the water. It's a real dream home and the closer it gets to being finished, the brighter she becomes. Soon she'll be living in Paradise!

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, these gnomes are just precious! And such wonderful stories. What talent you have! Just showed them to your Dad and he is very impressed and really enjoyed these stories as well. Love you and keep up the wonderful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I'm so glad you like them. Let me know when you get her in the mail. Surprise! She's all yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, your package came over the weekend. The gnome is adorable! This is such a great, creative idea and the stories are adorable. Keep up the great work! Thank you so much for my little gnome!!!!! Love you. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Vicki! I'm glad the gnome brought a smile to your face, but I can't take all the credit for the idea. I got the idea from my favorite Etsy shop (see the first post on this blog) but I am trying my best to make my gnomes unique. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete