Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gnorwegian Gnelson

Ve just love Gnorwegian Gnelson! She is a proud little gnomette, but you wouldn't know it if you met her because she doesn't tink she is any more special than da gnext gnome. She just tries her best to be honest and sincere, and dat has won her many friends, don't cha know? Gnelson just loves to share jokes with her friends. Have you heard the one about Ole and the doctor? Ole went to his Doctor for a physical, complaining about his gnookie life. The Doc told him to walk ten yards a day, den call him on da phone. A week later, Ole telephoned his Doctor. "How's your gnookie life," inquired the Doc. "What gnookie?" blurted the Gnorwegian. "I'm seventy yards from home!" Oh, dat's a good one, Gnelson. She just smiles timidly and says, "Now, if you will excuse me, I really must be going. Uff da! Where did I put my flowers?" Hehehe... dere on your head, Gnelson. Right where you left dem.


PERSONAL GNOTE:
My first custom order! She was fun to make, but I especially loved reading up on Norwegian jokes. Thanks, Angie!

No comments:

Post a Comment