Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Wee Hummer

What's that sound? Oh, that's just this wee hummer humming a tune. It may not sound like any song you have ever heard before, but it's music to her ears. She thinks she sounds just like the hummingbirds in the garden, and there is nothing she likes more than those little birds, who are so much closer to a gnome's size than other birds. There is just something cheerful about the little hummers, isn't there? And this wee soul just wants to be around them all the time. That's why she has gathered as many flowers as she can possibly carry. Perhaps they'll entice the hummingbirds to come even closer? But I think maybe it's the humming that is throwing them off. Flowers don't usually hum right along! Silly girl!

5 comments:

  1. Your request for address and "If this is what I think it is, I gnow I will be humming with delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jennifer, and I love it. I will take a pic of it in my kitchen when I get back up there! You are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummmmmmmmmm, gnothing but gneat!!!!

    ReplyDelete