Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On Cloud 9

Spectrum has been asked before "What's your favorite color?" but she has never been able to answer. They're all so cheerful, how can you choose just one!? When given an option, such as "blue or green?" she'll pick both! Spectrum is a happy little being who often seems to find herself on Cloud 9. It's her favorite place to be because she can look down and see all the different colors in the world below her. And look who she found up there! It's a wee droplet who wants to play! Of course he's attracted to her vibrant personality - who wouldn't be? Oh, this is going to be so much fun!


PERSONAL GNOTE:
I got this idea from this listing from my favorite Etsy shop. I do try to make my gnomes unique and once I decided that Addie is going to have a rainbow-themed big girl room, it was a no-brainer that this would be PERFECT for her room. I love the way it turned out - especially the rainbow!

1 comment: