Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wee Wee Ma Gnomie!

Meet my friend, Fleur. She needs to get away for a while. As much as she loves the columbines and indian paint brushes, she just feels like she needs to go to a new place - one that inspires her. And she knows just the place! It's just beyond the big blue stream - the Garden of Lights! It's a wonderous place where the lightning bugs twinkle around the Tour d'Lis, a grand iris monument built back in the day for the Gnome's Fair. When you see the twinkling lights, your eyes can't help but twinkle right along. What will Fleur find there? Inspiration? Good food? Clarity? Home? Happiness? L'amour? Perhaps all those and more. Good luck, ma gnomie!

3 comments:

  1. She's here! Fleur arrived in today's mail. She's absolutely beautiful - as is her story! She is SO precious. She now has an honored spot on my desk where I can look at her and smile.
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you liked her! She's one of my favorites and I love her story. You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est très mignonne. I'm glad you didn't give up on making black gnomes.

    ReplyDelete