Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Willow the Apothecary

Ancient Native Gnomes used the bark of the willow tree to help mend aches and fevers, and this wee Willow has always been fascinated by things like that. Just how did those gnomes KNOW which various garden plants and trees to use to cure a certain ailment? Willow has always been an intelligent, curious little lady so she set herself out to learn all the secret remedies the Natives knew, such as these. And now look at her! She is so respected in her little gnome community. She's a wise one indeed and everygnome knows they can go to her to cure everything from flower discoloration to nose inflamation. She really knows her stuff!

6 comments:

  1. I love her! Perfect. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! I'm glad you like her. I love how tall and twisted she looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my gnome! She is adorable. I even loved the little nest she arrived in with the story. She is absolutely perfect and makes me smile. Thank you so much Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's reactions like that that makes me so happy! I'm glad you liked her. She was one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each and every one of your tales and their gnomes are treasures and such fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! They're all made with a specific person in mind.

    ReplyDelete