Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bigger on the Inside

"Oh she's so tiny!" If only she had an acorn for every time she's heard that! This wee lady may be tiny but she lives big. The fields of clover are big but she runs through them daily. The blue birds are big but you can often find her near by, singing along to their song. The blue sky is big but sometimes she swears she can reach out and touch it. She likes to think that perhaps her role in life is simply to make everygnome around her feel as big as she feels inside.

3 comments:

  1. If that isn't the cutest, sweetest thing I've every read, I don't know . . . . I am sooooo lucky to have you in my life! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww shucks! That makes me so happy to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tales are absolutely adorable just like your gnomes.

    ReplyDelete