Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blessings

This wee lass knows that life is good. She can feel it deep inside her tiny body. She looks around her and can't help but smile at what she sees. Whether it be the shamrocks from the clover fields or even the acorns from the oak trees - it all just makes her warm and fuzzy inside. And she loves to feel fuzzy! So she tries to surround herself with such beauty no matter where she goes. And if she happens to pass somegnome along her travels, she's sure to cheerfully greet them with a Gnomish Blessing: May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go!


PERSONAL GNOTE:
This is my second custom order and I LOVE how it turned out. I was nervous about doing a Celtic knot, but I really like it! I kind of want to keep her for myself!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm . . . a gnome-a-holic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the celtic knot, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy - yep... sometime soon you guys are going to start talking about plans for an intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jennifer, for creating such a perfectly wonderful (custom!) Celtic gnomette for me! She makes me smile and, hopefully, she will bring joy to others as well! :) It has been a pleasure working with you...

    Erin

    ReplyDelete