Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Best Friend

Some friendships take seasons to develop, but the most special ones are instant. These two young gnomelings knew the moment they first saw each other that it was a friendship made of flowers and rainbows. Why does the one like the other? It's simple. "I like that she plays with me and we both make each other laugh." If only every friendship could follow their example. Be funny, make each other laugh and give good hugs. If you ask me, I think they have set some good rules we should all follow. If you doubt me, take one look at the way their eyes light up the moment they see each other and you'll find yourself a believer. Just how long will these two stay friends? Forever? No - longer! "She will be my best friend for 50 hundred years!"

No comments:

Post a Comment