Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Imaginary Best Friend

I'll tell you a little secret. Imaginary friends are quite real. No, really. Let me introduce you to my imaginary best friend. Like me, she is a pretty princess and loves to wear flowers and crowns but is brave and kind. And like me, she loves to go on adventures and I know just where our adventures can start. Maybe here, maybe there, but always together. I can always have my tiny friend with me. She is very imaginative and will help me keep my loads of imaginary friends safe and happy. She must have lots of energy to keep up with me too! I bet she even loves to read books, just like me! The best thing about my imaginary best friend is that she's all mine and is always happy to give me a tiny hug when I'm feeling blue. I can tell her secrets that I know she will keep and we will be together forever.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    You little imaginery best friend looks ABORABLE. she sounds like a real dream best friend and looks sooooo pretty and with her she dainty head band. As always your colour combinations are delightful.
    Thanks for sharing yet another of your darling creations with us.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Su
    -x-

    ReplyDelete