Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

My Brother Is...

Let me tell you a little about my brother. He is Respectful, Responsible, Honest, Caring, Courteous and above all else, Courageous. I am proud to say that I was the one who taught him to walk, talk, tie his shoes and I knew all his tickle spots before anyone else did. I can honestly say he is one of the most amazing gnomes I have had the honor of knowing in this life. To say we have a very special bond just doesn't give him enough credit. He is my world and I value him beyond anything or anygnome else in this garden because he values all the right things in life. He is my role model and though he likes the simple things, he believes family is EVERYTHING and pushes me to be better everyday. There are so many things this gnome enjoys doing, and always seems to make them look so easy, but above all else, he is a gentle giant with a heart bigger than this world. If there was a single muffin left he would split it among however many gnomes where there and not think to give himself a bigger piece. Gnow THAT'S true soul. The garden gneeds more souls like his.

No comments:

Post a Comment