Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Little Monkey

Oh my gnomes! This little soul has one heck of a sense of humor! And for one who everygnome expects to be so small, her sense of self is so big! She loves to do the opposite of what she is told, always with a huge confident grin on her face (which always makes my heart sing to see). Even at such a young age, it's so apparent that this extremely bright gnomeling understands how life around her works. Such a happy little gnomeling, she always seems to be surrounded by smiles. I think it's because she has that special silliness that makes the eyes of everygnome around her light up, especially Baby Sister. I'm sure you'd agree that she is quite the loveable silly little monkey, full of love for life... and cheese... but not bananas!

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Jennifer, each on every on of the gnomes that I have managed to see so far never cease to amaze me. They bring a cheer ehn I see their cute little faces and read their endearing stories.
    I do hope that one day we will be able to see them in print too.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Su
    -x-

    ReplyDelete