Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Gnome of Protection

I hope you’re prepared to meet the most wonderful of all protective gnomes in the garden! Every gnome community has a special soul who, above all other, is protective. In this side of the garden, this brave fella is that gnome. Anygnome in gneed can turn to him and know that they will be safe. He has a knack for being able to calm those around him so that they are able to continue their daily frolicking. He may look tough, as he always puts on a façade of toughness, but I can assure you he is simply a big teddy bear at heart. Just look at the way he loves the animals around him... especially the shy hummingbirds... You know he must have a big heart to be so willing to protect them all. Gnow that I think about it, he also has a way with the plants too! I don't think there is a living thing that is gnot touched by his protection in one way or another. I suppose it should come as gno surprise that he's so protective of the great outdoors - after all, he's always been a woodsgnome type. Personally, I am so blessed to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment