Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Falling Snow

Dear Gniffer,

I wanted to take a moment of time to let you know what you mean to me. I know you can't possibly hear this as much as you deserve.

One afternoon we were sitting in the gardent, and you were looking out at the snow falling. You turned to me and asked, "What do you think people take for granted? I think they don't appreciate the snow." I always thought you were attractive, but in my eyes, that moment made you beautiful. Gnever since have I ever watched the snow fall, and gnot thought of you, and really appreciated it.

I can honestly say that you have brought so much light into my life, that I am a better gnome for having known you. I just thought you should know.

So, have a happy Valentine's Day, and if you would excuse me, I am going to go watch the snow fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment