Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Je T'aime

Psst... Hey you! I'm talking to you. Yes, YOU! Listen closely, for I have something important for you to hear. Have you ever felt the need to tell someone you care, only to find yourself at a loss for the right words? Inevitably the moment passes and you think to yourself, "I'll tell them next time." I'm left wondering if "next time" ever really comes. I'll let you in on a little secret. I happen to know the perfect timing and the perfect words to tell a loved one that you care, but if I tell you then you have to promise to pass it on. Yeah, it's that kind of secret. Ready? The perfect time to tell a loved one, young or old, is NOW and the perfect words are simple. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE APPRECIATED MORE THAN YOU KNOW. Now that you know my little secret, take this very moment to look up into the mirror you see before you and see yourself through my eyes. You are a beautiful soul. I love you. You are appreciated more than you know, and I happen to have a suspicion that you are not told nearly as often as you deserve. For that, I apologize, but for now know that you are cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment