Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cherished Friendship

There are some friendships that last seasons upon seasons, and anygnome knows that when one finds that special kindred spirit, it quickly becomes one of the most cherished possessions a soul can have the honor of having. I feel that way about this dear lady. We have known each other for 14 long seasons, though I sometimes question if I've simply always known her. If you asked my heart, I'm sure it would say she has always been there. Regardless, I know she seems to always know when to help me. Whether it be a gnice conversation filled with words of support and laughter, or a simple gesture to help me get from one side of the garden to the other, I know I can count on her to be the first to jump up to volunteer. And oh am I so grateful for her kind soul! She has given me the present of time and love. We have been through a lot together, filled with memories to last many lifetimes. I hope she knows how dearly she is loved. I am sure she isn't told gnearly as often as she deserves. I would be lost without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment