Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Believe in Unicorns

You may not believe in the magic of unicorns, but those in the gnome community have no doubts that magical creatures exist. Afterall, if the unicorn doesn't exist, then doesn't that mean gnomes don't exist either? What nonsense. Look at this little gnome. You can see her with your very own eyes and touch her with your very own fingers. Of course she exists! In fact, if you asked her... she might even try to convince you that she also used to be a unicorn. She might say something along the lines of how they had to turn her into a gnome in order to save her, and by doing so they replaced her horn with a flower. Who is this "they" she speaks of? I don't think we'll ever know, but I'm sure the story is true. After all, she has the flower to prove it, right?

4 comments:

  1. Love it, Jen!!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I figured that the unicorn obsession was something the two of us had in common. Once I remembered that, it seemed like a no-brainer. I hope she likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my little one today and I totally love her! Trying to find a good spot for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good! I'd love to see a photo when you find a home for her!

    ReplyDelete