Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunny and Moonbeam

These two little ones have always been the best of friends even if they don't get to see each other very often. They both have jobs that keep them so busy and it just seems like their schedules simply don't line up! Sunny works all day long making sure the plants in the garden are arranged for the optimal sun exposure. And Moonbeam? He is in charge of making sure the plants don't get too cold once the moon comes out at night. As you can imagine, it's difficult for these two to have any time together, but the best part of their friendship is that when they do get to see each other (once in a new moon, of course), it's like they were never apart. They can always pick up right where they left off, and that's what true friendship is about.


PERSONAL GNOTE:
Here's another set of gnomes that I made because I couldn't find what I was looking for months ago. I like them a lot! And I love the feet. BTW, their story was inspired by my favorite children's song on Youtube.

1 comment: