Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pick-Me-Up Buttercup

Every now and then I have a bad day. I'm sure you do too. But that's what this tiny lady is for. Meet Buttercup - she wonders the garden searching for anygnome who seems a little down and might need a pick-me-up. She's so cheerful and full of optimism that she can't keep it all to herself. And the best part is that she knows that a bright attitude is contageous. Spend a moment with Buttercup and you can't help but cheer up. Listen to her motto: Smile! Life is good. Indeed, little Buttercup, indeed. Thanks for the reminder.


PERSONAL GNOTE:
Surprise! I was having a bad day last week and to make up for it I decided to make a gnome for someone I don't know. It worked like a charm.

3 comments:

  1. The gnome is really a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jennifer! It is random acts of kindness from others that touch my heart. You made my day-I've had some bad days also lately and what a cute little homeade blessing to receive! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I'm so glad! That was what I was hoping for!

    ReplyDelete