Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Pay it Forward

Have you noticed the magic that happens when you do something nice for someone you may not even know? Oh! If so then you know how invigorating it can be! It leaves you feeling like you're floating on air, and this wee fellow can't get enough of that feeling. He searches for ways to lighten anygnome's day, whether big or small, it matters little. As long as he can bring a smile to another gnome's face then it it's well worth the effort. Speaking of which, have you given your smile to anyone today?


PERSONAL GNOTE:
Here's another little fellow who I made to cheer myself up. I'm giving him to a complete stranger. Happy. Happy. I'm always trying to make my gnomes more and more different and this time I added feet! Me thinks me likes! He is SOOOO SOOO CUTE!!! Feet may just end up being a requirement on future gnomes. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment