Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Friend From Across the Garden

Sometimes you meet a soul and know that you will be friends for many seasons to come. Sometimes it's hard to find the right words to tell such a friend how much their friendship means to you, but that's where this little fella comes in. He has a big job for somegnome as small as he, but I don't doubt that he's up to the challenge. With a little skip of excitement he's off to his next assignment. He is to follow my friend across the gardens and whisper tiny reminders of those words I can't seem to find. My friend will feel loved and appreciated with this gnome by his side. He may not be able to repeat the words whispered into his ear, but he'll know we'll be friends for many more seasons. Sometimes the words don't really exist, but the feelings do. Thank you my friend. Many Gnomish Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment