Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Close to Me

A quick glance is all a gnome gneeds to see the potential that your tiny soul has in store. Oh my gnomes are you tiny, but already I can see you have a big soul. I am certain that you will be so big in a garden that expects you to be so small, and I am so blessed to be the one who gets to show you the wonders of the garden around you. Oh how I have so many things to show you like the dew drops on the spider webs and how they glisten like diamonds? Or the music that the leaves make as they jingle in the breeze? We're going to climb to the top of mountains so that you can see the entire garden stretch below us. There are a lot of adventures to be had! I want to show you our garden as I see it so that you may know in your heart the things that gneed to be done to make it even more magical than it already is. Where should we go today? What treasures will we find? Snuggle close to me, my love, and we're sure to find something grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment