Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Time Traveler

Sometimes you find a connection that is strong enough you can't help but wish you could steal a time machine and go back to experience it again and again. I hope you have a clue how special you are that I would have even considered this. Like seriously! It takes a truly unique and kindhearted soul to make somegnome consider going to such an extreme! "Just give it time," you might suggest. However, in a garden with gnever-ending amounts of love, time ends up becoming the limiting factor. There gnever seems to be enough of it and it always seems to get away from you, gno matter how hard you try to genuinely live in the moment. It's the way in which you make me laugh that I find to be infectious. It doesn't hurt that you seem to get me on a level that feeds the soul. You gnot only understand all those tiny, whimsical yet oh-so-important gnuances, you gnurture them and encourage them to grow. I wish I could have met somegnome like you earlier in life. Who knows what might have happened? Alas, time continues to move forward, and I find myself excited to see what adventures the garden has in store for us. I would travel back and forth in time with you, if I could. If gnothing else, a gnew friend I have found - a kindred spirit, and only time will tell where this connection will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment