Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Addie's Night Unisus (age 8)

Have you ever heard of a Unisus? One look at this magical creature and I bet you're wondering what his story is and how he came to be. Well, my friend, wait no more! The story line goes a bit like this...

Once upon a time, there was a unicorn, maybe a little like a donkeysus. His name was Unisus. He lives in my world, in Mint Valley. He likes racing the monkeys in the valley. I guess he gallops like a horse, more like a donkey. Shhhh... Don't tell him I said that! He is like a unicorn, with tiny wings, except a little more sugared than a real unicorn. He also looks like a bear and loves to give hugs to his best buddies!

After the story line, it kind of gets weird... Do you know how a unicorn and unasus are made? In school, I taught the kids about a narwhal and a horse marrying and having a unicorn baby named Unicorn. Unicorn married an eagle and they had a baby, who grew up to marry a donkey. And finally, a Donkeysus was born. This name is Unisus!. See? I told you, the Real Story would get weird!

OK... Now that you know what it's like, back to Unisus! Do the following 3 steps...
1. Read the Story Line
2. Read the background
3. Hug whoever is in the room.
This will cheer up Unisus! Love love love.

PERSONAL GNOTE:
Though generally I enjoy writing the story in such a way that it really describes the recipient receiving my creation, this time I was curious to hear what my daughter would say his story would be. With only minor changes, I kept her ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment