Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Geronimo

Some memories are worth keeping for a life time. Whether they be stories of love or laughter, one can gnot help but smile when certain reflections pass through our mind. There is one particular memory, my sweet friend, that will stay with me forever - much like our friendship. Surely you recall the story yourself and are already suppressing a giggle. I am certain by the look on your face that you, too, remember that day of celebration. Together we decided to take a great big leap - from a plane, gnone the less! We were ready for an adventure, whatever came our way. Of course it figures that the day had its imperfections. Do you recall the very handsome and charming tall Italian soul, one who can't help but grab the attention of anyone lucky enough to know him. He was certainly candy for both the eye and soul. And while I had my love waiting for me at home, you were a free spirit so it figures he was paired up with me! And who was paired with you? Gnothing more than a squatty little gnome who was gnothing like charming. Hehehe... many seasons later and I still can gnot help but tease you ever since. Well, my dear friend... Here's to our friendship. We've built many memories together and I'm sure the future has more in store for us! What is in store for our gnext adventure? With a friend like you by my side... Geronimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment