Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Addie's Mr. Sthhear Dott (age 7)

Mr. Sthlhear Dott may be small, but he is quite feisty! Don't say he's weird just because he's smaller and a bit smarter than you. He can conjure up a genie and conquer a unicorn! He is small, yes, but don't you worry about him. Mr. Sthhear Dott is impenetrable! Although he doesn't like to admit it, whenever someone steps on him, he spends a couple minutes laying flat on the ground, and then POP! He comes back to life, ready for his next adventure! Nothing can hold him back, but those are skills he inherited from his parents. However, I think you'd be more interested in the things he loves to do rather than those his ancestors loved doing. He loves running around with his friends Unisus and Slow Eyes, always chasing the monkeys through the forest. If he is lucky enough to catch a monkey, he holds onto the monkey's tail for dear life... WEEEEE!!!! This is fun! He also loves doing karate, but it's kind of funny to watch because all he does is punch his opponent lots of times with each leg. It almost looks like he's dancing! When he dances on me, it kind of tickles and I can't help but wish it would go on forever. I love my Mr. Sthhear Dott, maybe one day you can come over and play with him, too!

PERSONAL GNOTE:
Though generally I enjoy writing the story in such a way that it really describes the recipient receiving my creation, this time I was curious to hear what my daughter would say his story would be. With only minor changes, I kept her ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment