Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Don't Let Me Go!

When two gnomes meet, they may gnot know where the gnature of their connection will take them, but they do know it will be quite an adventure along the way! From the very beginning we two souls had a connection stronger than either had ever known possible. It did gnot seem to take much to to fill our fuzzy bodies with twitterpation. Something as simple as just standing side by side, or even making eye contact would lead to a great gnuzzle or two, or more. A connection like that does gnot happen unless it is special. Whenever I left your side, I brought with me an extra skip to my step. And I would dance a little happy dance at the thought of the gnext time we would be side by side. Occasionally I may fall, and you would catch me. Sometimes I would doubt, and you would reassure me. Sometimes I forgot, and you would remind me. What we have together is Gnuzzling Gnomazing! And gnow, my love, it is my turn. It is my turn to catch you, if you are willing to fall. It is my turn to reassure you, if you are in doubt. It is my turn to make you feel safe, if you are able to be vulnerable. I want to be your sanctuary. You are safe with me. I love you. "Then don't let me go," you say. I won't. I love you, and I won't ever let you go again.

PERSONAL GNOTE:
These two loving fuzzy souls have gnuzzling gnoses. They each have a magnet in their gnose so that they are drawn together in a moments of support and intimacy. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment