Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2017

The King

Meet the King... well... **MY** King. Spend even one moment with him and it is easy to understand why he is so loved and adored by those who are lucky enough to have him in their lives. He's the only honest soul I have ever met. He lives his life on his own terms and encourages those he meets to live theirs as well. With his words of encouragement, he makes this life philosophy seem so easy and any limitations seem to melt away. There are so many reasons to love him, whether that be his brilliant smile, the way his eyes twinkle when he laughs his contagious laugh, or his love for life, but I fell in love with him because I became a better person after I met him. We will be together until the end! By adopting the principles he and his loved ones base their lives on, there is no doubt that the world around me is a better and more joyful place. So together, my King and I, his Queen, will rule this dream we are creating. And it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment