Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Ellie's Buddy the Tigerwing (age 10)

Once upon a fairy tale there lived a Tigerwing. He loved to play in the grass all day long. He would leap around and roll down the hill, laughing the entire time. I'm sure it would have been a lot of fun to watch! He loved to play in the grass so much and for so long that after every day he would go to sleep, exhausted. Then he would sleep for a whole day before starting all over again! The Tigerwing had a lot of friends who would occasionally laugh and play with him. He had so many friends, and he loved them all, but his favorite friend was a little girl named Ellie. She also loved rolling and playing in the grass. They were like the perfect pair. Or, in his words, the perfect wings. Get it? Ha ha ha!

PERSONAL GNOTE:
Though generally I enjoy writing the story in such a way that it really describes the recipient receiving my creation, this time I was curious to hear what my daughter would say his story would be. With only minor changes, I kept her ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment