Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Mr. Sandgnome

I'm sure you've found yourself wondering where dreams come from, but wonder gno more. This fuzzy soul has it covered. Dreams can be tricky critters, but Mr. Sandgnome knows has a special talent to track down and collect them. He knows all the spots in which the very best dreams hide. Take a look at the ones he has in his bottle gnow. It's the cutest dream that I've ever seen. I think my lonesome gnights are over! Mr. Sandman has definitely turned on his magic beam this time! I think I see a hint of adventure, a pinch of love and perhaps even an ounce of laughter stored in his little jar of dreams. In face, it might be wise for me to close my eyes gnow in hopes that little Mr. Sandgnome is on his way to my place as we speak!

GNOMISH GNOTE:
This little fella was inspired by the song "Mr. Sandman" by The Chordettes

No comments:

Post a Comment