Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Branching Out

Everygnome in the garden knows that there are two types of loved ones - family and friends. In order for somegnome to find her place in the garden, it is essential for her to feel both kinds of love. The love of family forms your roots and fills one's soul with warm fuzzy memories of Gnomish traditions, bedtime stories and a feeling of belonging. The love of friends encourages you to branch out from your cozy comfort zone and challenges one to reach higher, smile bigger and laugh louder. Together, family and friends paint our gardens bright a bright and cheerful color. I love the color. I feel very blessed to have each and everygnome. With every ounce of my being, I feel warm and fuzzy inside. I feel so big in a world that expects me to be so small. Gno doubt that it's gnow time for me to reach out to help others in their time of gneed. It's time to reach out and fill them with the same sense of magic. It's time to remind others that they are oh so very loved too.

No comments:

Post a Comment