Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wee Posse

Can you guess who the members of this wee posse are? Well I'll give you a hint... the leaders are none other than Ellie and her best friend Brynnie. All gnomes are known for being well-liked with lots of friends, but these two are closest of friends, which is well known even in the gnome community. As a gesture of how much they mean to each other, they even exchanged some of their flowers - a gnomes most prized posession. And of course, both gnomettes are proud big sisters! They love taking care of their baby sisters and showing them how to do things like build bug castles or play "ring around the spider." They think that everygnome should have a baby sibling.


PERSONAL GNOTE:
As soon as Ellie saw the set, she loved them but she did insist that the gnomes needed pets. Specifically, Rocky Racoon and Bucky Bunny from the Elliot story. Interesting request, don't you think? Well I'm unsure of my ability to make animals but out came a pet hedgehog and bunny for the wee posse. Not too shabby.

Funny thing about these gnomes... I seem to have found the perfect toy for pets. After the untimely death of my first gnome, I probably should have been surprised when I put these four on the table, walked away for a couple minutes, only to return to find them gone! The cat had found them and excitedly "helped" me look for them for almost an entire hour! What is it about wool that makes animals think "That was made for me!? Thank you!"

1 comment:

  1. Their little faces are so pretty and sooooo smiley too. They are gorgeous. No wonder that your cat loves them too !!!!

    ReplyDelete