Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Little Miss

This Little Miss has a BIG personality. She recently learned that she needed to control her daily intake of berries, which are found in abundance in the community gnome garden. But did she let that hold her back? Oh no! Her personality is much too fun for limits! Instead, she decided to adorn some flowers to match her favorite berries (raspberries and blackberries, of course), and she wears them with pride. She is such a kind joyful little gnomette and all who meet her love her to pieces. What they like most about her is that when they're around her, they feel loved and supported. Anygnome who has the ability to fill others with those feelings of warmth is a gnome you want for a friend!

8 comments:

  1. Love it Jenny! I especially love that she needs to control her daily intake of berries. :) Sounds so familiar.... Thanks for brightening my day with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gnice gneat gnome story! AND, the gnome is pretty cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I love that it's Miss's story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! It has me realizing that I really enjoy writing the stories to match my friends. FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a pleasant place to visit and I'm having such fun reading your lovely tales and seeing these gorgeous little gnomes. I get a feeling that it may well be a late night tonight for me, but such fun too.

    ReplyDelete