Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Gnix Gnomes

Just take a look at these ladies! Look at all the confidence these little gnomettes have. These wee three all come from the same patch of clover. Together they are known as the Gnix Gnomes. The eldest is so proud of her two grown daughters and loves to hear updates on their little happenings. The two wee seestors, both so similar and yet so different, love to snack on blueberries while they just sit and chat about their adventures. The gnomettes spend most of their days tending to different corners of the garden, but there's nothing they look forward to more than the opportunity to reunite for more story telling.


PERSONAL GNOTE:
I'm absolutely LOVING making these little gnomes and I can't stop! To date I've made 12! So I've decided to start posting gnomes stories occasionally. And the girls love them too. Ellie always asks me "Who is dis gnome?" and assumes that each gnome represents a real person. And it was from her that I got the idea to make the gnome's story match the specific recipient of the gnome - it adds an entertaining twist to my new obsession. Addie loves the gnomes too - she likes to grab them and bounce them up and down, babbling away just like she sees us do when we play with them. I think she likes the fuzzy feel in her hands. But I digress... I hope you enjoy the Gnomes to come!

5 comments:

  1. I like your Gnix name!!!! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! I think I'm going to like this new hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these sweeties. I am really enjoying going back to the beginning of your blog and reading your posts and seeing your lovely wee creations. They are soooooo adorable. I hope that soon I'll be able to order one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be taking orders again in 2012. Email me at Gniffers.Gnomes@gmail.com!!!

    ReplyDelete