Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Guardian of the Strawberry Patch

It's no secret that strawberries are delicious, but the ones that are grown by gnomes are particularly sweet and juicy. So it should come as no surprise that the town council voted unanimously the strawberry patch needs to be protected. Not just anygnome can qualify for such an important job. We need a master of the mind, a master of disguise, a master of all things green... who better to protect the patch than a master gardener?! Now that the strawberries are safe, the gnome colony has no worries about having enough berries for their upcoming strawberry festival. It's one of the best events of the year!


PERSONAL GNOTE:
I absolutely love how this little fella turned out. I love how short and fat he is... and his strawberry-ness. It's going to be hard for me to part with this one!

7 comments:

  1. This one is soo pretty. Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that because he's yours. Let me know when you get him in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has arrived. Love him. I have him sitting in the sunshine on a glass table amongst some of my plants (patchouli, orchid etc). Funny, I was even considering trying to grow strawberries this year...THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY DAHLING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is really the cutest of all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling he is and such a dear face too. I soooooo love the tales that go with your Gnomes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I made this one for a friend of mine who is a master gardener.

    ReplyDelete