Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tiny Gnest (Gniffer's 100th Gnome!)

Spring has come and this tiny tweet can't help but love the sights around her. This is her favorite season, when the flowers, butterflies and ladybugs all come out to play. Her favorite, though, are the bluebird nests nearby because she holds friends and family closest to her heart so she understands why the birds gather sticks and twigs and work so hard to make their own cozy little home for their family. In fact, she thinks it's such a brilliant idea that she decides to do the same! She starts to look for all the things she loves and makes her happy... She loves color, so of course she needs her nest to be bright. She loves anything miniature so these buttons are just perfect! Add a couple jewels that remind her of her own dear daughter and precious mother... and a key for a finishing touch? Oh, why not?! It all puts a smile on her face.


PERSONAL GNOTE:
This little gal is my 100th gnome! Wow! It's hard to believe that there are 100 Gniffer Gnomes out in the world today! CRAZY! I'm still having a lot of fun. I'm selling enough gnomes to keep me busy but I also have been able to give some away too, or even at a highly discounted price. I love that I'm still able to do that because it makes me so happy to give someone else a smile. My wee little life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment