Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Little Something...

I figured that since I've made 100 gnomes, now is as good of a time as any to show you my new stamp. I absolutely love this thing! I feel like it is the perfect finishing touch to my little creations. Wouldn't you agree?

So far I've only been able to include the stamp on a little tag for my packages of joy, but I'm also thinking of stamping it onto the envelopes before I send them away. I don't know... it's hard to say, but I do know that it makes me happy.

Thanks to Lemonade Sun for creating the perfect little hand carved stamp for me. She was great at making exactly what I wanted even though I wasn't even sure of what that was. lol.

3 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome, Gniffer! You were a pleasure to work with on your stamp. I'm glad it brings you so much joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I need a stamp, way better that printing 1,000 lil tags then having to cut them. (what I have been doing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should ask Melody to help you. She was amazing. Tell her I sent you.

    ReplyDelete