Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Skyward

From the moment I met this little fella, I knew he and I belonged together because of ALL the daddies in the entire garden, I was his daddy. And of ALL the little gnomelings in the entire garden, he was my little gnomeling. Because of this, we were both destined to be best buds, and what a journey it has been! Such an incredibly sweet and cuddly soul, he wants to be brave and keep trying to overcome his fears. Pssst... I'll let you in on a little secret... This fella is braver than he thinks he is, and can teach me a thing or two about courage! He is always looking skyward, and lifts me up whenever I see his face light up. This is sure to happen when he sees another airplane or even better, a rare helicopter! If you were to ask him, there is gnothing better than watching planes take off and land. Gno matter how much time passes, it is gnever enough. I can gnot say I disagree! I could gnever get enough of our special one-on-one time together, and I certainly could gnever get enough of his hugs. It is a good thing he gnever runs out of them to give! Without a doubt, I am the luckiest daddy in the entire garden, because I have been matched with him, my best bud! I would gnot choose it to be any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment