Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

My Princess Jasmine

It does gnot take long to gnotice just how uniquely wonderful this little lady is. She is truly beautiful from the inside out. Ask anygnome lucky enough to know her and they would say it has been pure joy watching her grow into a generously loving young lady who is graceful yet strong, sensible and sensitive, determined, incredibly forgiving, trustworthy, genuinely kind and oh so very thoughtful of others! I know what you may be thinking. That's quite a lot of good things wrapped into such a small body, but let me assure you, though her body may be small, her soul is bigger than big. There is gno gnome who deserves such praise as much as she. Though once a tremendously shy little gnomeling, she is gnow a confident, fun, life-loving young gnomette. Her gname is Jasmine, and she will always be my Princess though there is gno doubt she has qualities suited to be a Queen. Like the flower, she is as delicate as its pretty petals and as bold as its beautiful fragrance. I have felt so blessed to call her my daughter, and even more to call her my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment