Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Bug's Life

These gnomes have been assigned to bug duty, a job that every gnome in the community has to serve on occasion. While serving bug duty, one is responsible for counting all the insects in the garden (to help determine if there is enough yummy stuff for them to eat)! This is no easy task, as I'm sure you can imagine. Some bugs are fast and they zip around trying to avoid being counted. Other bugs like to hide and hope to not be ever be seen for the count. And finally, there are bugs that hop back and forth, hoping to be counted twice. They all think it's just fun and games. This time is different, though. This time the bug patrol has decided to disguise themselves so they can get close enough to get the most accurate count in history. Wish them luck, because for such small beings, I don't think they realize just how big those numbers can really get! It's a bitty job, but somegnome has to do it.

PERSONAL GNOTE:
I thought I'd make this set a little more whimsical and chose to do bright colors instead of "black." I think I like how it turned out, but I'd like to know what you think. Should I have stayed with standard colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment