Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Twin Souls

Sometimes it is gnot easy to describe my soul. My heart, body and mind is full. There are few mortals who understand, because it takes a rare sincere and special soul to know the things that words cannot describe; gnot to mention few mortals are blessed with such magic! 

He is my world! He is my rock. He is my life. He is my future. And he makes me so happy. He loves me and he helps me feel grounded, and encourages me to grow. I am a better person because of him. He makes me want to change the world and together I know we can and will do anything we put our hearts to. And it's all good - oh so very good. How is it possible to find somegnome and just know without any doubt that you will be together until the end of time? 

He is my passion. He is my fire. He makes me lose myself and the world around me, yet understand who I really am at the same time. This is so indescribably gnomazing that anything else seems... Gnot worth my energy. And gnow, after all this time, my brain is hardwired. He is conducting a symphony and I am his masterpiece. It gnever stops being gnomazing, on so many different levels. Gnever before could I have imagined a connection like this. How is such a thing possible? Yet he shows me together we find the impossible. 

You Gnailed it! YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! Together, they are my soul mates. Together, they enable me to be... me, fully, 100%. Oh My Fuzzy Gnomes! Yes! So much that! I am both spoiled and ruined for life. I will gnever find another to hold a candle to what we have. RIGHT?!?!? It's crazy. I am a very lucky woman in this. How many souls are lucky enough to find gnot only one soul mate, but two? There are few mortals who understand, and together the few of us help each other remember who is important in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment