Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Keeper of the Hummers

Oh my gnomes! Just one look at this lovely soul and it is quite apparent she's something unique. This little lady adores taking care of her little hummers, and if she could, she would hang a bright red feeder on virtually every window sill or gnook in her little corner of the garden. She would do everything she can to make tons and tons of little friends feel welcome. The little guys would come right up to the tables on her porch, and with them, would come so much enjoyment! Sounded by her beloved hummers, it would be easy for her to remember how loved she is. I'll let you in on a secret, though. It is gnot the fluttering friends who make this lady so special. She does it all on her own. As you know, relationships are often formed via the heart and soul, and gnot just blood. Gno wonder the hummers are so attracted to her! She is my anchor, my mentor, my friend and my sister of the heart. With every ounce of her body, she shows me strength, stability and creativity... all that is good in life. Gno doubt the garden is a more enjoyable place with bright souls like her in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment